Hi Friends! Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! Tomorrow, I turn the big 21, whoop whoop!!! It is so weird to think I am finally legal when I still feel like I’m 17 lol. Anyone else feel like this too?! Anyhow, in light of my birthday, I thought no better time to give you guys more of a in-depth look into who I am and what makes me, me! I decided the best way to convey this was doing a post of 21 facts about me! So without further a do, let’s begin!
- I rode horses competitively from age 5-17. Horses were such a BIG part of my life for such a long time that they had to make this list!
- I am a natural blonde! I cannot tell you how many times people ask me this. Though I do get occasional highlights, I was born a blondie!
- I have only been out of the country once, and it was to Guatemala!
- I can say the 50 states in alphabetical order. Yes, I know so nerdy. So basically when I was a kid, my dad would sing it so much I eventually caught on. So thanks to you dad lol.
- I started off my freshmen year at Ole Miss before transferring to the University of Alabama!
- I was a Ole Miss Delta Gamma before transferring to Alabama! ITB sisters!
- I am graduating an entire year early. So so so so hard, but the best decision I have ever made!
- I have two big sisters, two nieces, 1 nephew, and another nephew on the way!
- I have lived in 13 houses all built by my parents all in the same town. Crazy, I know!
- My favorite food in the entire world is french fries. My favorite is Buffalo Phils with their BPhils sauce. If you’re from Tuscaloosa, you know what I am talking about.
- OrangeTheory Fitness. Something I feel like I don’t talk about a lot is my love for Orangetheory fitness and all things health!
- After graduation, I plan to get my masters in Professional Counseling.
- My favorite color is b l u e.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Selena Gomez. Seriously, y’all, I love her. I think I might love her more than Hunter. I even named my car after her lololol.
- My favorite bible verse is 1 Peter 4:8 that states, “You must sincerely love one another because love wipes away many sins.”
- I am allergic to dogs, & cats. It SUCKS because I love dogs!
- I have a fur baby named Bella who does not get the recognition she needs!!! I love my bella boo!
- My nieces and nephews call me “boo”
- I have two tattoos! My first one says “fearless” & my other is a tiny cross on my wrist.
- I absolutely love all things photography.
- I have an irrational fear of getting stuck in an elevator. If you know me at all, you know how real this fear is for me LOL.
I hope you guys enjoyed these fun + weird facts about me! I think I laughed while writing every single one of these LOL. Happy Friday, talk soon!