Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday! Just recently I have gotten into online shopping and y’all I must say, it’s addicting! I used to never online shop in fear that the outfit wouldn’t fit, would have bad quality, etc. However, after some time, I weeded out the bad ones and have narrowed it down to five of my favorite sites! This jumpsuit I am wearing below comes from my favorite site in which I will list below! Happy reading + shopping loves!
- One of my favorite online sites is relatively new + it is also owned by a famous blogger named Aspyn Ovard! She is literally goals btw so make sure to check her out! Anyways, her site is called Luca + Grae. I am ALWAYS really happy with the quality of clothing along with the fitting. Not to mention, the prices are relatively reasonable. This is the site in which I purchased the jumpsuit I am wearing in this blog post! You can check it out HERE.
- Next up is NA-KD. Now most of you are probably familiar with this one but I had to put it down because I just love it! They always have really trendy + chic clothing. Only negative thing I have to say is returns are super annoying and it takes them forever to process.
- Thirdly, I am a real big fan of VICI. They have a lot of really nice quality clothing along with super reasonable prices. What I love about them as well, is that they are super active on Instagram, therefore I am always being informed of sales + new items.
- If you love shoes like me, Matisse Footwear is a necessity. ADORABLE flats, slides, heels, + booties. They have about anything you would ever want that is shoe related. Their prices fluctuate, however some shoes are priced pretty reasonable. Make sure to check them out!
- Lastly, I really like Shop Mozelle. This online store actually has a brick and mortar facility in my hometown! I have been shopping with them since they opened and love them! Great material and clothing!