Hi friends, I hope you all are having a wonderful day! One of my favorite things in the entire world, is my bedroom at home. My mom, being a interior decorator and all, has always made my bedrooms superb while also adding a sense of comfort. For those who don’t know, my parents have built 13 custom homes of their own so they understand the quality of that “home” feeling. The house we currently reside, we moved into right before I left for college, so it was important that I make this bedroom the perfect place to escape from college worries. This was the first bedroom my mom let me design completely on my own for that exact reason. Let me say, I’m pretty darn proud of it!
*Hint: below you can find links to where I got some of my stuff*
My sweet little nieces decided they wanted to join in on the photoshoot 🙂
- Headboard – This is by far my favorite thing in my bedroom. We literally got two old barn doors and place them next to each other. You can find one similar here.
- Curtains – These were custom made, however you can find something similar here.
- Bedding & pillows – My bedding is actual a blue/green and it is also custom made but you can find a close match to both the pillows and bedding here.
- Love you madly picture – Got this at hobby lobby but could only find this one online.
- Art decor – I love these so very much. However, we got them from a little boutique in FL. You can find something similar here.
- Nightstands – Found one similar here.
- Last but not least, the chandelier. You can get mine here.