So, Valentines day is literally right around the corner and this is for all you single ladies out there who want to buy yourself a little something special! Trust me girls, we’ve all been single on Valentines day a time or two. This can also be a great guide for all the fellas who have NO idea what to buy their ladies. Hope y’all enjoy!
- Mac’s Mineralize Skinfinish is literally the best thing ever. Seriously y’all, this stuff rocks. It is by far the best bronzer I have ever used. I use the color “Soft & Gentle” however, I recommend actually trying on the product before buying. This product is $33.
- Secondly, who can go wrong with Kendra Scott?? I have never once been disappointed with a purchase from there. What I like about these in particular is that they are very light weight. They are priced at $65.
- Ok this iphone case is a favorite of mine. It is simple yet elegant and would be a great Valentines day gift. It is priced at $28
- THESE BOOTS I LOVE THEM. Booties are so in right now and what I love about these is the little tassle they have, it really brings the shoe together. They are priced at $100.
- If you are a coffee lover like me these are a necessity. These mugs are one of a kind and made from a local boutique at home (bella vita). However, if you don’t live in town you can order them online (HOLLA)! They are priced at $41.
- I love love love this choker. I love it even more because it is snakeskin. It would go great with bascially any outfit. It is priced at $42.
- Two words, CLUSE WATCHES. I literally love them. I was lucky enough to get two as Christmas gifts and I wear one every single day. This one is priced at $100.
- Last but not least the Instax mini 8. It is a small camera that prints of polariods. It takes great pictures for considering how inexpensive it is. This one is priced at $62.
*Hint click on bold words to view the sites where you can find the items. :)*